This Study Jams! Range lesson plan also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Zoe just bought a bunch of CDs and wants to know the range of the prices she paid for them. Follow along and learn how to find the range of a data set by simply subtracting the largest and smallest numbers. Guided and independent practice problems provide learners an opporutunity to demonstrate their understanding of this data analysis technique. Include this resource as a supplement to whole class instruction or provide as an independent learning activity if classroom technology permits.
- The process for finding the range of a data set is clearly modeled
- A variety of contexts are provided for finding the range of a data set
- The step-by-step presentation and Try It! practice problems are printable
- Additional scaffoling may be required to support all learners