This Study Jams! Solids, Liquids, Gases interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Your physical science class learns that there are three states of matter, and that adding or removing heat can cause it to change from one state to another. By the animations, printed information, and discussion between RJ and Zoe, they will also realize that changing state is really a matter of slowing or speeding the movement of the molecules. Show this video to kick off your matter unit, then give the website to learners to view at home and take the quiz as a review.
- A Test Yourself quiz can be used to assess comprehension
- Key vocabulary is easily accessible right on the web page
- Animated characters make education more entertaining
- A karaoke song and printable lyrics are provided, which can be used to reinforce concepts