This Study Jams! The Circulatory System lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The topic of this video is sure to get hearts pumping! Mia and Zoe just finish racing and discuss what is going on in the circulatory system. They expound on the capillaries, veins, arteries, the structure of the heart, and the functioning of the circulatory system. After watching the video, life science learners can review key vocabulary by clicking on each term and assess their learning with a multiple-choice quiz, both of which are embedded on the webpage. For your convenience, find links to related human body systems resources at the bottom of the page.
- Brightly colored and attractive animation
- Preteen-friendly dialogue
- Straightforward and concise content
- Supportive additional resources are included