This Study Jams! The Water Cycle video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Will tomorrow's soccer game be rained out? That depends on the water cycle. An animated feature explains precipitation, evaporation, transpiration, and condensation with diagrams and dialogue between Sam and RJ as they huddle under a jacket to keep from getting wet! Use this to introduce Next Generation Science Standards and to prepare water wizards for designing a water cycle model.
- Animation is aimed at upper-elementary learners
- Includes transpiration as an addition to the water vapor that is evaporated into the air
- After watching the video, your class can review important vocabulary terms or take a quiz
- Does not detail the different types of precipitation (water, sleet, hail, snow)