This Study Jams! Weather & Climate interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Introducing your class to weather concepts is a breeze with this fresh film! It differentiates between weather and climate, describes the factors that affect weather (temperature, air pressure and humidity), and displays Earth's climate zones. Show this at the beginning of your weather unit and have the class answer the Test Yourself questions together.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Print the key vocabulary terms for your class as a handout
- Find the publisher's videos on air masses, fronts, air pressure, wind, and the water cycle
- Clever animation makes an appealing video