Improve sentence structure in your sixth graders' writing with a brief explanation of subjects, objects, and predicates. The last five practice slides prompt pupils to copy down the sentences, underline the subjects, circle the predicates, and double underline the objects.
- Have pairs work together on the practice sentences at the end
- Use the final slides as exit tickets to check for understanding
- Provide notebook paper for your class to copy the sentences
- Provides instruction while engaging class members in a few practice scenarios
- Slides are simple and plain
- No answer key provided