It can be hard for substitute teachers to navigate their way around your classroom. Help them out with a form that shows them where everything can be located. In addition, it includes a space to locate the teacher's lounge, a person who can help them in case of a problem, and miscellaneous notes.
- Assign a kid in your class to be an ambassador to substitute teachers, and have him or her show the substitute where everything is
- Include in your sub plans, as well as in a spot in your desk or on your wall for emergency sub days
- Seating chart is misspelled
- Doesn't have a place for your daily schedule (the form assumes that your schedule is separate)
- A great addition to your sub plan packet
- Helpful for anyone covering your class, whether planned or at the last minute