This Summer Reading Activities activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Provide parents with the tools they need to bridge the summer learning gap with this collection of fun activities. Whether it's creating an alphabet poster with illustrations for each letter, playing a game of sight word concentration, or writing a children's story book, this resource offers plenty of ways to extend children's education beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Send copies of this resource home to parents at any point during the year, providing them with ways to support their children's learning
- Use the ideas in this resource to develop learning centers or instructional activities that you can supplement into your curriculum
- Though the title indicates these are reading activities, other subjects are also addressed including writing, spelling, math, and geography
- Dozens of activity ideas are provided that can be differentiated to meet the learning needs of children across the elementary grade levels
- Most of the included activities can be performed anywhere and with commonly available materials