This Summer Reading List Grades K-2 worksheet also includes:
Keep your kids reading throughout the summer with a wonderful list of books! Youngsters can choose from 25 different titles, each of which is paired with publication information so that their parents, guardians, or librarians can easily find the book for them, as well as a brief synopsis to help learners decide which books to read.
- Keep these handy for your own reference when learners ask you for a new book idea or when you are purchasing books for your class library
- Hand out the summer reading list to your class or send it home to parents at the end of the school year
- Work with the grade above or below you to coordinate a summer reading requirement; you can use this reading list for book ideas
- You can find a black-and-white version of this color resource in the materials tab
- While the list may have initially been intended to be folded into a brochure, it is easily printed out and handed out or posted up flat
- Lists books that fall into a variety of different genres, including a few nonfiction choices