This Sundials! lesson plan also includes:
Time to learn about sundials. Scholars see how to build sundials after learning about Earth's rotation and its relation to time. The unit describes several different types of possible sundials, so choose the one that fits your needs — or build them all!
- Team up with a science or geography teacher
- Each lesson requires materials; see materials section for complete list
- Resource was written for British audience, so be sure to modify terminology if using in the U.S. classroom
- Lesson has direct links to websites and videos for easy access
- Includes lesson guides for three different pathways depending on available time