Create a solid understanding of the concept of surface area. Building from the previous lesson in the series, the instructor demonstrates how to apply a formula to find the surface area of a rectangular prism. Examples use the formula to solve three different scenarios.
- Challenge learners to find surface area of other three-dimensional shapes
- Ask pupils to sketch the net of the figures before determining surface area
- The concept of surface area should be review from previous grades
- Instructor takes time to explain the formula before completing the example problems
- The video is not engaging and may not keep the attention of your class