This Survey Methods interactive also includes:
How many African elephants are on earth? How do scientists answer a question like that? An interactive resource explains a variety of survey methods and their advantages and disadvantages. It connects the need for a survey to conservation efforts.
- Compare these survey methods to those used for other animal populations such as birds or insects
- Add new vocabulary to science journals
- Content written for AP, IB, and college level students
- Designed to meet standards for Next Generation Science, Standards, AP Biology, IB Biology, AP Environmental Science, and IB Environmental Systems and Societies
- Highlights vocabulary throughout