This Symmetry assessment also includes:
Eleven problems provide pupils the opportunity to find the lines of symmetry or identify rotational symmetry. Scholars alter designs to make them symmetrical, learn to recognize signs that are symmetrical, and identify the type of symmetry the figures possess.
- Conduct a short discussion about the order of a rotational symmetry
- Provide the class with a number of lines of symmetry and ask them to draw a figure that matches the criteria
- The video also contains information about tesselations
- Contains the number of points each problem is worth
- The answer key shows the lines of symmetry drawn for the items needing to know the number of lines of symmetry
- A couple of items' answers are difficult to see where the portion was drawn