Now that learners figured out how to solve for one variable, why not add another? The instructional activity demonstrates, through examples, how to solve a linear system using graphing, substitution, and elimination.
25 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the provided resource to develop a lesson presentation
- Provide learners with examples of situations that would be efficient to solve with each method
- Resource does not reference graphing calculators; supplement depending on the needs of your classes
- The 18th in a series of 20 algebra lessons
- Provides a set of practice problems for repetition practice
- Problems do not use context, which leaves the process abstract and without meaning