This Tables of Linear Functions handout & reference also includes:
Don't forget the tables! The previous lessons in this five-part series examined the linear equation and graph relationship. The current lesson adds tables to the mix. At completion, individuals should be able to create a table of values, write an equation from a table, and compare the multiple representations.
- Ask individuals to complete the example problems independently; use a pair-share strategy after each
- Expects an understanding of linear relationships and equations
- Requires Internet access to view the accompanying video
- Includes a problem set of questions that include review of the previous lessons
- Presents the lesson in a lecture format