Your class members will feel confident in taking notes during your next lecture with this great note-taking worksheet, through which learners practice activating prior knowledge, recording key points, flagging new vocabulary, and summarizing.
169 Views 133 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Model the proper note-taking strategy for your learners by playing a sample lecture and demonstrating how you would take notes, or continually highlighting examples of exceptional note-taking worksheets that your students produce as the course progresses
- When first starting to implement this worksheet into your class, leave ample time for learners to complete each segment of the worksheet. Then, as students become more familiar with the process, deliver your lectures at a normal pace to prepare students for higher education
- Print a large bulk of note-taking worksheets to have handy throughout the school year
- Well-organized worksheet that can be applied to any subject
- Includes instructional guidelines for teacher