This Take Off with Paper Airplanes lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Let's go fly a kite ... oops, a paper airplane! The 13th segment in an aviation unit of 22 relates the parts of an airplane to paper airplanes. Pupils learn the functions of the control surfaces of a plane to really make their knowledge take flight.
- Research different designs and explain the purpose of the parts of the design
- Provide a picture of a plane and have class members identify its parts
- Assumes the class understands the forces acting upon a plane
- Provides a list of vocabulary words and definitions
- Includes suggestions for extensions