Freshen up your classroom (and students) with this personal hygiene presentation. Colorful images and clear language help adolescents learn about the changes their bodies are undergoing and the things they can do to ease the transition to adulthood.
- Present this resource during an upper elementary or middle school health lesson series on personal hygiene
- Create a note-taking guide or worksheet to accompany the presentation
- Have students view this presentation as a homework assignment
- Presentation is only available as a PDF document, but it can still be projected and shown to the class
- Presentation clearly addresses different hygiene issues that occur during puberty
- Fun cartoons and illustrations engage students while supporting the content being presented
- Title slide includes the name of the counselor who created the presentation and the school she worked at, but this can be edited using Adobe Acrobat