Middle schoolers will sing the praises of this music program. The resource, designed as an overview for music instructors, is loaded with ideas, activities, and links. Not a sour note in the packet.
698 Views 494 Downloads
- The overview could be used as the basis of a new program or the ideas could be easily integrated into an existing music program
- The programs is designed for a quarter rotation system, with 42-minute class periods meeting every day for nine weeks
- Some of the activities require the GarageBand app
- In addition to activities appropriate for all middle school grades, specific suggestions are included for fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth graders
- Participants keep music journals and listening logs, review CDs, and use the GarageBand app