This Tangerine: Instructions for Guided Imagery lesson plan also includes:
A guided imagery exercise draws class members into a particularly intense scene in Edward Bloor's Tangerine. After listening to a reading of an excerpt from the text, participants respond to a series of questions and then share their responses with the class.
- Prior to the activity, invite an individual to practice the passage and then read it to the class
- The fourth in a series of seven resources designed to be used with Edward Bloor's young adult novel, Tangerine
- Beware the typos in the text
- Although background music is mentioned, no suggestions for selections are included in the resource
- The resource includes a rationale, step-by-step directions, and the guided imagery text