This TASC Transition Curriculum: Workshop 7 lesson plan also includes:
Designed specifically for math instructors, the seventh workshop of a 15-part series allows time to explore Webb's DOK, ponder open-ended questions, and create lessons to apply what is learned. Teachers craft high-quality math problems and make friends from collaborating with their peers.
- Create a Google classroom or other online platform where educators can share their lesson plans from the workshop
- Need a refresher on some of the foundational material within the module? Review workshops one, two, and three of the 15-part series for support
- Have participants sit in groups
- Workshop carefully and effectively addresses Webb's Depth of Knowledge
- Includes extension activities for staff that want to learn more
- Missing the PDF handouts the resource indicates are included