This Sequencer interactive also includes:
Take the first step into graphing sequences. Learners set the starting number, multiplier, add-on, and the number of steps for a sequence. Using the inputs, the interactive calculates and plots the sequence on the coordinate plane. Users have an option to connect the data points.
- Have individuals predict the equation of the plot their data will generate
- Determine the inputs that will create either a linear or an exponential function
- Individuals should understand the concept of a sequence and recursion
- Provides an example of the arithmetic the sequencer calculates to find the next step in the sequence
- Contains links to related resources