What makes a TV program enjoyable? As an introduction to media analysis, kids identify their favorite programs and the elements they find engaging.
21 Views 6 Downloads
- To gain parential support, inform parents/guardians about the rationale for and the specifics of the viewing assignment
- Part of a series of resources designed for elementary classrooms
- The activity presumes all class members have TV access
- The resource includes an overview of the unit, a materials list, and a variety of activities
- The resource does not include suggestions for entertaining shows with strong educational content