As part of a series of resources focused on the influence of television, elementary learners watch an educational program and identify the information presented and analyze the point of view from which the information is presented.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- The lesson presumes that all class members have access to television and that they are permitted to view TV nightly
- The lesson is part of a series of resources focused on the influence of television
- The exercise makes viewers aware that all programs are presented from a particular point of view
- Additional scaffolding would be required for younger learners to grasp the concept of point of view and its influence
- No list of suggested programs or resources is included