This Technology II lesson plan also includes:
Ping, ping, ping. The last installment of a 23-part NOAA Enrichment in Marine sciences and Oceanography (NEMO) program explores technology use in marine studies, such as sonar. Activity involves simulating sonar techniques to identify a mystery object in a box.
- Use the resource to introduce sonar mapping techniques
- Activity requires materials, such as boxes
- Note that the lesson can be used as a stand-alone lesson; it is not a continuation of Technology I
- Hands-on activity keeps learners engaged in material
- Teacher resource includes answer key, as well as additional ideas and activities