This Telephone Skills lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The challenge in telephone conversations is that speakers and listeners cannot rely on body language to communicate. This 31-page packet includes a curriculum guide, lesson plans, assessments, and resource lists designed to help language learners develop their telephone skills.
- Laminate the telephone conversation scenario cards to permit reuse
- The activities are designed for high schoolers or adults; however, most of the exercises would work with any age of language learners
- Activities and lessons are labeled with the skill topic, language level, objectives, time required, resources needed, and a summary of the plan
- Step-by-step directions and ESL worksheets are also included