Temperature can be hard on outdoor structures. Learn how engineers consider thermal energy effects while constructing structures such as bridges. The video lesson also considers how heat affects gases by exploring the ideal gas laws. This is the 20th lesson in a Crash Course playlist on physics.
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils
- Assign the video as homework with a guided notes document to complete while viewing
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- Presentation is clear with bits of humor to help maintain viewers' attention
- Applies concepts to real-life scenarios