This Temperature of Inner Planets lesson plan also includes:
Mars, Earth, and Venus contain atmospheres that generate weather. Young scientists explore the temperature of inner planets. They create a model simulating the greenhouse effect before researching and answering guided questions to determine what variables impact temperature.
- Discuss why the inner planets are also known as the terrestrial planets
- Assumes prior knowledge of the inner planets and measuring in Celsius
- Requires a free account for the teacher and students
- Aligns with McGraw-Hill textbooks
- Follows a 5E format
- Provides a high level of student engagement throughout