Communication is key for a successful parent-teacher relationship, but communication can be difficult when there are thirty-plus families involved. Make your life easier with online communication and an article that details 10 tips to make the most out of Internet-based communication. Tips include information about how to create a classroom website and how to support families without access to technology.
- Share the document with your colleagues at the next staff meeting or with your professional learning community (PLC)
- Use tips as goals; make your website then add to it as you become more comfortable with the technology
- Print or bookmark the article for easy reference
- Although the article is geared toward early childhood education, teachers of all grade levels can benefit from the recommendations
- Several links are listed to provide a starting point for website development
- The article is organized neatly and easy to read