Some isotopes of tennessine decay through spontaneous fission. When only one atom can be produced at a time, many people are surprised with what we know and don't know about this element. Individuals learn what we do know in the second-to-last video in a series on the chemical elements.
- Discuss the variation with pronunciation even within the same language
- Review half lives if pupils aren't confident they understand them
- Relies on prior knowledge of the element berkelium
- Introduces a chemical element not covered in most textbooks
- Provides closed captioning in English and Portuguese for visual learners