This Tessellations video also includes:
Tessellate to fascinate your pupils. Watching a video helps them first understand the idea of tessellations. It then shows how the interior angles of shapes undergoing tessellations will sum to 360 degrees at points where their vertices coincide.
3 Views 2 Downloads
- Challenge classmates to create their own tessellations
- Team up with an art teacher for the lesson
- Assumes learners are familiar with the interior angles of polygons
- Provides textbook examples and practice problems
- Dull treatment of the topic is not likely to motivate young scholars