This Test 1: Functions and Their Graphs worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Save the time creating an assessment because these function problems should do the trick. With 10 multi-part questions, they each focus on a different topic including radical, polynomial, linear and piecewise functions. The majority of the problems include a graphing portion and contain items such as domain, intercepts, and intervals.
- The problems are organized in sections, cut out the strips and tape them around the room for a walk-around to solve activity
- There isn't any room on the sheet to show work
- Graph paper is needed to help with the graph problems
- A worked-out answer key is provided