This That Time Oxygen Almost Killed Everything video also includes:
Oxygen keeps us alive, but did you ever consider how Earth found the right balance? Eons produced this video as part of a larger series that explores when Earth contained very little oxygen and green oceans ruled the planet. Viewers see that the crucial shift to blue oceans and an atmosphere allows us to live here today.
- Find other times too much of a good thing caused huge changes in the environment
- Graph the rates of oxygen in the air over time
- Relies on prior knowledge of greenhouse gases and global warming
- Provides excellent references for those wishing to learn more
- Includes subtitles in English, Portuguese, and Spanish