This The 57th Inaugural Ceremonies lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Attend the party of the year with a hands-on learning experience focusing on the 57th inauguration of the president of the United States. Middle schoolers role play as guests at the prestigious Inaugural Ball, and learn more about why presidential inaugurations are celebrated in the nation.
- While designed for the inauguration of President Barack Obama, this is a great resource to use during other presidential election years
- Include a follow-up assessment where class members must recall what they heard and learned throughout the activity, which will help learners to stay on task
- Engaging experience that involves interaction and movement in the classroom
- All activity handouts are included