Explore characters in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer through biopoems. Pupils follow the specific formatting presented here to write 11-line poems about characters in the novel.
19 Views 13 Downloads
- After learners complete their poems, have them share in groups made up of individuals who all wrote about the same character and discuss how their poems are similar and different
- Add this to a final collection of materials or portfolio due at the end of your study of The Adventures of Tom SawyerI rea
- While you could hand this page directly to learners, it does contain information likely meant for teacher eyes only; consider creating your own version using this as a model
- Includes a line-by-line format of how the poems should go
- Provides a sample biopoem