This The Alamo Then and Now interactive also includes:
Reading about the Battle of the Alamo during the Texas revolution is one thing, but has the class seen it? Show them firsthand using an interactive resource. Scholars drag a mouse to view the surroundings of the Alamo in the past and as it looks today. What a great way to step back in time!
- Include a soundtrack or other sound effects while showing the interactive to immerse scholars even more in the experience
- Teach the lesson toward the end of the unit, so pupils understand the full context of the changes
- Requires Internet access or a way to project the interactive
- Shows before, after, and a blended view in very clear photographic detail
- Allows a 365-degree view
- Does not allow users to zoom, and some of the features seem fairly far away