Why Lesson Planet?
Introduce your class to Mars with a resource that provides information about its size, location, length of day, length of year, number of moons, and average temperature. Also includes is information about the lans for past and future explorations of the planet.
- Have the class determine the changes made to the plan for exploring Mars since 2009
- Instruct groups to research the different robotic missions to Mars and report what they learn to the class
- Check out NASA's website to get the most up-to-date information about future exploration of Mars
- The opening activity in a 13-part series
- Several levels of assessments are available to measure pupil understanding
- Contains vocabulary and definitions for terms needed in the lesson and unit
- Teacher directions are not clear