Supporting roles may not be as recognized—but they are no less important! Watch as an installment of the SciShow Space series explains the supporting roles on the Apollo missions. Without these role players, the Apollo missions would not be possible.
- Have learners continue researching the role of each astronaut on the mission
- Incorporate during a unit studying the space travel missions
- Expects previous knowledge of the Apollo 11 mission
- Provides additional background information in the description
- Includes links to a set of resources on the topic