Explore an alternative world perspective. Scholars learn the importance of perspective in order to not fall victim to the Bayesian trap. They witness evidence that may alter their current thought processes while watching this episode of the Veritasium playlist.
- Follow the video with a simulation of the Monty Hall problem using a similar resource to the Statistics Problem
- Create a tree diagram to represent all possible outcomes
- Expects an understanding of probability notation
- Includes powerful diagrams and simulations to add clarity to the concept
- Narrator shares his excitement while presenting the information