Youngsters will boost self-confidence and practice narrative writing by describing one of the best things they do, whether it be a special talent, extracurricular activity, or a unique personality trait.
1 Collection 122 Views 78 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use this as a prewriting activity for an autobiographical writing assignment, or just as a simple journaling activity in your daily writing exercises
- Give learners sentence frames that they can use for inspiration or to support language acquisition
- Have learners continue their writing on the back of the page or on a separate sheet of paper
- Simple worksheet that is ready to administer
- Multiple options for adapting to a particular writing lesson