Theoretical physicists say that space and time are one thing created by the Big Bang. According to them, nothing happened in the time before the Big Bang because time did not exist. The first Crash Course-Big History video in a 16-part series on the history of everything starts with the Big Bang and the beginning of the universe. It offers perspective and comparisons to help understand the scale and impressiveness of this event.
- Discuss the terms history and prehistory
- Comment section includes many curse words and should be avoided
- Relies on some knowledge of big numbers, i.e. 13.8 billion
- Provides closed captioning in 21 languages
- Connects science and history
- Includes entertaining visuals with a mixture of cartoon drawings, photographs, and satellite images