This The Bill of Rights and Supreme Court Cases Project activity also includes:
Social media and United States history combine as your young historians design a Facebook page for two major defendants of landmark Supreme Court cases. The resource includes a detailed rubric for research and page design, as well as a sample Facebook page for Clarence Earl Gideon in the case of Gideon v. Wainwright.
- Facebook template provided through PowerPoint presentation
- Includes suggested list of cases that involve the First and Fourth Amendments
- Detailed and well-designed rubric
- Additional materials includes brief summaries of landmark cases for class members to preview
- Some information on document is specific to author's class and cannot be edited
- Specify guidelines for assigned research paper, which is mentioned in the rubric but unclear in project description