This The Bobo Beatdown video also includes:
Poor Bobo, the clown. Albert Bandura experiments and the subsequent development of the concept of social-cognitive learning are the focus of Episode 12 in a 13-part video series on psychology. The narrator discusses how Bandura's concepts compensate for the limitations of classical and operant conditioning. This video especially builds on previous episodes.
- The video ends with a recap of essential points contained in the lecture
- Animations illustrate key concepts
- Designed as a semester or year-long psychology Crash Course, the individual videos could be used periodically to introduce new units
- Because the lectures are sequential and build on previous learning, the videos are best watched in order.
- Preview the video with captions on to determine their suitability for your classroom
- The narrators rapid pace may overwhelm some viewers