This The Brain’s Inner Workings unit also includes:
Do you want to learn about how you learn? Help pupils become the best learners they can be by teaching them how their brain works. The resources available include videos about brain structure and a study guide full of activities that have groups investigate touch receptors, neurotransmitters, memory, exercise and blood flow, and personal medical histories.
- Presents many activities that do not necessarily have to be presented in this sequence; choose what best fits your curriculum
- Most activities use minimal supplies and will not require much preparation
- The two videos require Internet access
- May seem a bit scattered in subtopics, which could be overwhelming
- Resource is from a well-respected organization
- Offers teachers many activities to consider