This "The Bust" - The Austrian Theory of Boom and Bust with Lawrence H. White video also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
In the "boom and bust" of a business cycle, what takes place during a recession? What should the role of government be? Watch as an American professor of economics comments on this theory, which mixes the interview with relevant graphics and entertaining sequences.
- Dr. White makes various claims throughout his interview that you can ask pupils to consider, confirm, and debate if applicable
- The presenter uses an extensive vocabulary throughout his interview, which could be confusing for some learners. Remember to pause the video frequently in order to clarify concepts and questions
- Makes direct connections to the financial crises of 2008
- Several graphics and images included to further explain content