This The Cat in the Hat Birthday Tic-Tac-Toe! worksheet also includes:
Play a classic game of tic-tac-toc with a Seuss-ical twist. Instead of X's and O's, the game pieces are either hats and cakes or hats and cats. Kids color and cut out their game pieces before sitting down for a game or two.
23 Views 18 Downloads
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss Day with some fun and games related to The Cat in the Hat
- Invite kids to play with partners or play a big game as a class
- See the materials tab for the second version of the game pieces and board; the board in the second version is larger, and the pieces are of the cat (in his hat), and the hat on its own
- Comes with two different versions to choose from
- Images are high-quality and straight from the book