According to NASA, global sea levels rose 17 cm in the last century and 30 cm in the last decade. The video highlights a scientist who predicted climate change, and who offers solutions to change the course of global warming.
3 Views 1 Download
- Figure out what people in your community are doing to slow down climate change
- Research what other predictions scientists made in 1980 and if they have held true
- The lesson best fits with a unit on climate change, sustainability, or engineering for our future
- The fifth in a series of 11 videos
- Connects learners to scientific research that impacts them directly
- Included graphs are easy to understand and interpret