This The Contest Between the Sun and the Wind lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Learn the moral of the story with a series of activities about Aesop's fables. Focusing on The Contest Between the Sun and the Wind, learners complete a graphic organizer to discuss who, what, how, and why the events occur. Additionally, they learn about alliteration and heteronyms.
- Use during a unit about Aesop or when discussing morals in stories
- Divide the activities into several different centers, and have kids rotate between centers
- Lesson plan uses instructions from Jan Brennan's book, Treasured Times with Five-to-Ten-Year-Olds, but you can complete the activity without those specific instructions
- A fun way to access Aesop and different literary devices