Drug interactions can be dangerous. Viewers of a short video learn about some well-known and some not-so-well-known interactions that can lead to serious consequences.
3 Views 3 Downloads
- Ask a pharmacist or a drug representative to speak with the class about other interactions
- Bring in examples of the warnings that come with prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs
- Have groups research then create a wall display of other dangerous drug interactions
- The TEDEd resources does not include the usual comprehension check and links to related materials
- Animations demonstrate how certain drugs interact and cause problems
- The video does not contain information on where to find information on drug combinations to avoid