Why Lesson Planet?
Lead your class on a journey to the planet Jupiter and provide them with fun facts in the process. Learners explore radio waves emitted by Jupiter to further understand how this data helps our daily lives. They conclude by discussing correct methods of scientific investigations.
- Plan a field trip to a radio station or area that uses radio waves to transmit signals
- Have the class research radio wave transmission and the various uses as well as drawbacks
- Ensure each learner understands the concepts presented; provide ESL/ELL or any other learner with special needs extra assistance during these activities
- Includes extensions, evaluations, and teacher's notes to integrate into the lesson
- Contains an answer key for ease of assessment
- The Discovery of Jupiter Radio Waves
- Student Questions